10 Cocktails That Will Warm Up Your Winter Party
When temperatures drop, there is nothing better than a roaring fire, good company, and a stiff drink to warm you up. Holiday celebrations are in full swing this month, giving you plenty of opportunity to spend time with friends.
To keep the good times rolling, make sure you know how to make in through the next winter blizzard with these favorite cold-weather cocktails:
- Spiced Manhattan Cocktail: This winter spin on a classic drink adds a dash of spice to amp up the flavor and fun.
- Christmas Rum Punch: Just in time for the holidays, this festive favorite combines orange, cloves, rum and cider that is sure to keep the cold away.
- Irish coffee: Needing a little pep to get you through the long winters’ nights? Combine whiskey, coffee and your preferred java training wheels (cream and sugar).
- Hot Buttered Rum: Sugar, butter and rum…what more could you ask for in this deliciously simple drink?
- Claret Punch: For the more experienced mixologist, this specialty cocktail combines mint, club soda, red Bordeaux, sherry and Grand Marnier.
- Apple Pie Spiced Cider: Taking a favorite harvest drink and adding an adult kick with an apple brandy.
- Hot Toddy: A tried and true cocktail that can warm the coldest of hearts. Combine your favorite tea, brandy with some lemon, honey and sugar.
- Cranberry Cosmopolitan: Punching up the traditional ladies night favorite with the seasonal flavors of cranberry and orange.
- Mulled White Sangria: Combine cloves, cinnamon, honey and dry white wine to put a wintery spin on this summertime favorite
- Candy Cane Martini: Celebrate with flavors of the holiday season combining crème de menthe, strawberry vodka, cranberry juice and a candy cane.
The weather outside may be frightful, but with these cocktail combinations, your party will be quiet delightful for all. So add another log to the fire, light up your blu eCigs® electronic cigarette, and pour another drink; we can tell it’s going to be a long night!
NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. blu eCigs® electronic cigarettes are not a smoking cessation product and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. ©2013 LOEC, Inc. blu™ and blu eCigs® are trademarks of Lorillard Technologies, Inc.