blu eCigs Sasquatch Forum Ticket Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR ADMINISTERED BY PROBOARDS IN ANY WAY.
1. Eligibility: The blu eCigs Sasquatch Forum Ticket Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 and older at time of entry in all jurisdictions where receipt of prizes or entry in the Giveaway is not prohibited by United States and/or local laws, rules or regulations. Entries from outside of the United States will be disqualified. All employees of LOEC, Inc., dba blu eCigs (“Sponsor”) its parent and affiliated companies, production and promotion agencies (collectively “Release Parties”), their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) regardless of where they live and same household members (whether related or not) are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrants’ full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: The Giveaway begins on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 2:00 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“EDT”) and ends on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 10:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Giveaway. LIMIT: One entry per person during the Promotion Period.
3. How to Enter: Entry requires using the Sasquatchfest messageboard giveaway thread located at http://sasquatchfest.ProBoards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=2308. Entrants must have an account on the messageboard in order to enter. Entrants who make the following post will be entered for a chance to win: “I would like to enter for a chance to win two tickets to Sasquatch! Music Festival.” Use of any automated system to enter the Giveaway is prohibited and may result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identity. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a potential winner, Sponsor will gather proof of identity from the disputing parties and will solely be responsible for choosing the winner. There is no charge for entering as free Internet access is available at many public libraries. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, ProBoards. Entrants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to ProBoards. If you chose to enter the Giveaway via a smartphone, iPad®, tablet, SMS or other wireless mobile device (which is not necessary to enter the Giveaway), standard carrier-specific wireless messaging rates and all applicable taxes apply depending upon the Eligible Participant’s wireless pricing plan. Other carrier-specific rates and applicable taxes may also apply in accordance with Eligible Participant’s wireless customer agreements. Internet service providers’ and wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your service provider for more information on rate plans and other charges that may apply to your use of the service.
4. Drawing and Winner Selection: Sponsor will conduct one (1) drawing on or about May 20, 2013 at 11:00 pm by randomly selecting one (1) potential Prize Winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO AGE VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE GIVEAWAY. The Potential Prize Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. The Potential Prize Winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) and submit a copy of a valid Government-Issued photo identification document within two (2) business days after prize notification. Noncompliance may result in disqualification, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate prize winner. The Potential Prize Winner will be notified after the drawing via direct message to the ProBoards account provided by entrants during the entry process and via the blu Cigs’ ProBoards account at http://www.ProBoards.com/blucigs. In the event that the Potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to an alternate prize winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
5. Prizes: One (1) Prize: Prize will consist of two (2) General Admission Tickets to the Sasquatch! Music Festival in Quincy, Washington during the following festival dates: Friday, May 24, 2013 through Monday, May 27, 2013. Tickets will be in the form of wrist bands which will permit the winner and one (1) guest entry into the festival on all four (4) festival dates. The Winner is solely responsible for all incidental expenses, including transportation to and from the festival. Total actual retail value of the prize will not exceed $500.00.
6. Release: By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of its respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Entrants also agree to hold harmless ProBoards and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and ProBoards’s officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown and state, and/or uploaded photo or slide show for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for any technical malfunction or undelivered direct message or tweet through ProBoards. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By accepting prize, prize winner agrees that the Released Parties, and the officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each of the Released Parties, have no liability and will be released and held harmless by prize winner for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, caused in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize, or participation in this Giveaway.
10. Disputes: Entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Giveaway or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Charlotte, North Carolina; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses , and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
11. Use of Entrant’s Information: The information provided by entrants in connection with this Giveaway may be used for Sponsor’s internal purposes and to send information about Sponsor’s products and special promotions, but will not be provided to third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Giveaway or as required by law or legal process.
12. Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by June 15, 2013 to: blu eCigs Sasquatch Forum Ticket Giveaway Winner, One Pinebrook Plaza, 9101 Southern Pine Blvd., Suite 250, Charlotte, NC 28273
SPONSOR: blu eCigs, One Pinebrook Plaza, 9101 Southern Pine Blvd, Suite 250, Charlotte, NC 28273