E-Cig Tips and Tricks: How to Clean Your Electronic Cigarette Battery
Electronic cigarettes are relatively maintenance free. Other then occasionally recharging your battery, there is very little else to worry about.
However, sometimes you may find your electronic cigarette battery becomes corroded with residue, which in turn may affect performance.
The good news is that this is a relatively simple and quick fix – all you need is:
- Cotton Swab
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Electronic Cigarette Battery
- 60 seconds of free time.
Cleaning the E-cig battery
- Inspect the e-cig battery – Look for residue which may be caught and stuck in the threads of the battery
- Soak Cotton Swab in Rubbing Alcohol – Pour a tiny amount of the rubbing alcohol into a small container, then soak the head of the cotton swab
- Clean the Threads: Using a circular motion, gently use the cotton swab to clean the threads of the battery.
- Allow it to dry: Let the battery dry for a few seconds
- You’re done! It really is that easy
While cleaning the e-cigarette battery is quick and easy, it should be noted that more care should be applied with other e-cig accessories. Items like your blu electronic cigarette pack come with a one year warranty. So if you experience any specific problems, contact customer service before attempting any at home maintenance.
For a how to video with step by step cleaning instructions, Visit our blu Cigs Tips and Tricks page.