Keep or Toss: What’s the Difference Between Rechargeable and Disposable E-cigs?
It’s not quite as hard as deciding which bands to watch at Lollapalooza, but choosing between a rechargeable or disposable blu eCigs® electronic cigarette can be a challenge if you’re new to the vaping scene.
We’ll describe some of the key differences that should help guide you in the right direction—for e-cigs at least. The Lollapalooza decisions are up to you…
Disposable blu eCigs
- One piece construction- no assembly required
- Use straight out of the box- no waiting for battery to charge
- 400 puffs per disposable blu eCig (approx. a pack and a half of traditional cigarettes)
- Two flavors: Magnificent Menthol and Classic Tobacco
- Great for travel
- Made from recyclable material
Watch our video to learn more about our disposable e-cigs.
Rechargeable blu eCigs
- Two piece construction: Battery & flavor cartridge
- Slim rechargeable pack, multiple charging options
- Original or Premium100 (bigger & longer lasting)
- 7 flavors: Classic Tobacco, Vivid Vanilla, Cherry Crush, Magnificent Menthol, Java Jolt, Pina Colada, & Peach Schnapps
- Original cartridge: 250 puffs
- Premium100 cartridge: 350 puffs
- Varying nicotine amounts
- Rechargeable kit options: Original, Premium, & Premium100 in either black or white
Both the disposable and rechargeable blu eCigs use top quality smoke juice created exclusively for blu by Johnson Creek.
You can’t go wrong with either option (much like the bands at Lollapalooza), so we hope you enjoy your decision.
What did you start with when you first tried blu eCigs—disposable or rechargeable?
NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. blu eCigs® electronic cigarettes are not a smoking cessation product and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. ©2014 LOEC, Inc. blu™ and blu eCigs® are trademarks of Lorillard Technologies, Inc.